Assistance for New Residents of Canada

Do you need to file your Income Tax?
Many new residents of Canada are not sure if they have to file Income Tax or not in case their income is zero.

Are you eligible for Canada Child Benefit (CCB)?

How to apply for Old Age Security (OAS)?
Starting from 2013 most Canadians will not be filing applications for the OAS because it will be done automatically, by the way immigrants, who reached the age 65 and lived in Canada at least 10 years has to prepare some papers...Read more

When should I apply for Business Number?

Our Services

• General Bookkeeping Tasks
• GST/HST Return Reports
• Standard Profit& Loss Report and more
• Initial Set Up and Assistance with Organizing Papers for Bookkeeping

Bookkeeping Software Set-up and Training
• Quick Books set-up and training
• Simply Accounting (Sage 50) setup and training

File Income Tax
• Individuals
• Small Business
• Rentals
• Employment Expenses
• Investments

Help with Government Application Forms
• OAS, CPP, Child Benefit
• Canadian Passport • Other

"Natalya's Bookkeeping"

Our Services

• Bookkeeping
• Tax Preparation
• Payroll
• Bookkeeping software set up and training
• Assistance with Government Application Forms

Why Choose Us?

• Reduce stress and worry, and be confident that the work will be done right
• Improve profits or sales with timely reports
• Save time and improve efficiency with information readily available
• Pursue opportunities by identifying best-selling items or most profitable customers
• Reduce costs by saving money and avoiding penalties
• Avoid embarrassment because late payments
• Avoid undesirable bookkeeping tasks

Our Business Hours:
Monday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday closed

Please contact us by phone:
250 377 5743